Project Manager/Senior Engineer (m/w/d) for Thermal/Plant Engineering
CES clean energy solutions (CES) is a leading provider of premium consulting and engineering services in the field of sustainibility, resource efficiency and renewable energy for private & public institutions, international financial institutions and donor agencies in both developing and transition countries with its head office in Vienna and branches in Ukraine and Bulgaria.
For the further expansion of our activities, CES is looking to recruit a Project Manager for Thermal/Plant Engineering and Renewable Energy Projects for our Vienna head office.
You will prepare, execute and manage consulting/engineering projects in the fields of plant engineering and renewable energies. Based in Vienna, but with occasional travel and field missions in targeted countries (Western Balkan, GUS, etc.) and Austria you will support our clients.
- Lead interdisciplinary and/or international expert teams
- Manage, monitor and supervise implementation of projects on behalf of our clients
- Establish excellent relations to our clients
- Elaborate technical solutions (design, specification, calculation)
- Elaborate and lead technical and financial project assessments on the level of feasibility studies
- Prepare and manage the preparation of tender dossiers incl. specifications, design etc. and support our clients in the tender procedures
- Coordinate the detailed design and supervise the implementation
- Prepare reports (progress reports, feasibility studies, due diligences, etc.) in line with international standards and methodologies as requested by International Financial Institutions (IFIs)
- Enrich and improve our in-house engineering / design capacities / procedures
- Potentially: identify new project opportunities; lead the preparation of proposals, support in developing new markets
- Strong engineering background
- Engineering degree (e.g. MSc. in mechanical engineering or process engineering, an MBA in the specific field would be of advantage) and 5 years of experience in international plant engineering projects in the following sectors: district heating, utility scale solar thermal plants, thermal power generation, biomass heating or cogeneration, biogas, industrial cooling or energy efficiency
- Excellent computer/software skills including experience in energy balance calculations etc.
- You are fluent in German and English language (reading, writing, speaking, fit for technical and commercial negotiations)
- Experience with FIDIC conditions of contract or similar contractual standards or in projects financed by IFIs such as World Bank, EBRD, EU, IFC, KfW or similar would be an asset
- Minimum monthly gross salary: for full time 40 hour employment: EUR 4.000,-; overpayment depending on the qualification and experience
- Excellent working atmosphere in an ambitious and dynamic team
- Flexible working hours
- Modern and professional work environment with self-dependent task area
- Fun events and social benefit
Please send your application with regard to the Job-ID incl. CV, salary expectations and supporting documents to:
iC consulenten Ziviltechniker GesmbH
Schönbrunner Straße 297
We ask for your understanding that we do not cover any costs for job interviews.