Global urbanization is becoming an increasingly important issue, creating new challenges for managing the Cities infrastructure the future. Sustainable and future-oriented urban development is gaining more attention worldwide, but can rarely be countered with a “one-fits-all” solution. Holistic and multidisciplinary approaches are required.
The competences and experiences of CES are based on strategically oriented research and development priorities in the field of smart and sustainable city development as well as the long-term capacity building in the field of integrated design and simulation. We face the challenges of tomorrow and support our customers in implementing their infrastructural visions.
Our services include:
- Sustainability consultancy for municipalities, real estate developers and banks
- Master planning for the rehabilitation and reconstruction of districts and development of new urban development zones
- Energy demand optimization
- Technology consulting for a sustainable energy supply and energy distribution
- Building certification and neighborhood development
- Development of large-scale heat storage system for municipalities (BIG Solar)
- Feasibility studies and cost / benefit analysis
Your contact within CES:
Tel. +43 1 52169-232