522304 – Project Manager/Engineer for Plant Engineering (f/m/x)
Full-time position, 40 h (with immediate effect)
CES Clean Energy Solutions (CES) is a constantly growing, leading provider of premium consulting and engineering services in the field of sustainability, resource efficiency and renewable energy for private and public organisations as well as international financial institutions and donor agencies in developing and transition countries. Our projects focus on renewable energy and energy efficiency.
With headquarters in 1120 Vienna, CES is active worldwide, focussing on the following regions/countries: Austria, the Western Balkans, Bulgaria, Ukraine, and Central Asia.
The services provided by CES include the complete project life cycle, ranging from feasibility studies, design, and tendering to implementation, site supervision and operational optimization of projects.
Your future role:
For the further expansion of our activities, CES is looking to recruit a Project Manager for Plant Engineering and Renewable Energy Projects for our Vienna head office.
Your role includes the preparation, execution and management of consulting/engineering projects in the fields of plant engineering and renewable energies. Based in Vienna, but with occasional travel and field missions in targeted countries (Western Balkan, GUS, etc.) and Austria you will support our clients within the scope of the following tasks:
- Lead interdisciplinary and/or international expert teams
- Establish excellent relations to our clients
- Lead and coordinate design or implementation of projects
- Elaborate technical solutions (design, specifications, calculations)
- Manage the preparation of tender dossiers and support our clients in tender procedures
- Prepare reports (progress reports, feasibility studies, due diligences, etc.) in line with international standards and methodologies as requested by International Financial Institutions (IFIs)
- Enrich and improve our in-house engineering / design capacities / procedures
- Elaborate and lead technical and financial project assessments on the level of feasibility studies
- Potentially: identify new project opportunities; lead the preparation of proposals
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Strong engineering background
- Engineering degree, e.g. MSc. in mechanical engineering, process engineering or environmental science
- 5 years of experience in international plant engineering projects
- Experience in one or several of the following sectors: district heating, utility scale solar thermal plants, biomass heating or cogeneration, biogas, wastewater treatment with anaerobic digestion, industrial cooling, thermal power generation, or industrial energy efficiency
- Excellent computer/software skills
- You are fluent in German and English (reading, writing, speaking, fit for technical and commercial negotiations)
- Experience with design and implementation monitoring/supervision
What we offer you:
- Attractive long-term position in a prestigious company with excellent prospects
- Great team spirit – excellent atmosphere in a dynamic team
- Modern and professional working environment with exciting projects in an international context
- Perspectives – Opportunities for development
- Promotion of continuous professional trainings, courses, etc.
- Flexible working time models and independent area of responsibility
- Benefits – various social benefits, numerous company events, diverse promoted health offers, fitness etc.
- Modern office in a central location (next to U4 Schönbrunn)
- Attractive remuneration – monthly gross salary starting from EUR 4,000.00, increase negotiable depending on experience and qualifications (based on full-time employment 40 h/week).
Please send your application including Job-ID, CV, salary expectations and supporting documents to:
CES clean energy solutions GesmbH
Schönbrunner Straße 297
We are looking forward to your application!
CES is committed to equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion in the workplace.