International Project Manager for Plant Engineering
Based in Vienna, but with frequent travel and field missions in targeted countries (Western Balkan, Ukraine, GUS, etc.) you will support CES with its international development strategy. You will prepare, manage and successfully complete consulting/ engineering/implementation projects in the field of plant engineering and renewable energies.
Your main tasks:
– Provide support to the CES Senior Management in developing key markets in the Western Balkan, GUS and Austria
– Project identification, lead the preparation of proposals, identification and negotiation with joint venture partners and subconsultants
– Lead (international) expert teams
– Manage, monitor and supervise implementation projects on behalf of our clients
– Lead the elaboration of technical and financial project assessments on the level of feasibility studies
– Prepare reports (progress reports, feasibility studies, due diligences, etc.) in line with international standards and methodologies as requested by International Financial Institutions (IFIs)
– Support and improve our in-house engineering/design procedures
– Engineering degree (e.g. MSc. in Mechanical Engineering, an MBA in the specific field would be of advantage) and minimum 10 years of experience in international plant engineering projects in the district heating, thermal power generation, renewable energy or energy efficiency sector
– Experience with FIDIC conditions of contract or similar contractual standards would be an asset
– Your project experience includes assignments financed by IFIs such as World Bank, EBRD, EU, IFC or similar and in the position of the Team Leader/Project Manager you have headed interdisciplinary/international project teams
– Excellent computer/software skills including experience in energy balance calculations etc.
– You are fluent in German and English language (reading, writing, speaking, fit for technical and commercial negotiations), additional language skills are an asset (Serbian, Croatian, , Russian, etc.…)
Estimated travel activities: average 1-3 trips per month
Minimum monthly gross salary (adjustable): for full time employment and depending on the qualification and experience: EUR 4.000,-
Contact: Please send your application incl. CV, Job-ID and supporting documents to:
CES clean energy solutions GesmbH
z. H. Frau Bettina Schrempf
Schönbrunner Straße 297
We ask for your understanding that we do not cover any costs for job interviews.