The today’s major challenges cannot be easily coped with by standard solutions. Being an innovative, knowledge-based competence center, CES is permanently striving to implement projects of applied research and development. Our partners from industry and scientific community do appreciate the expertise of CES. Main areas of our recent R&D activities are:
- Technologies and concepts for energy storage (Projects: Flywheel Storage, Compressed Air Storage (CAES), Hydrogen based energy storage)
- Local and regional tailored concepts for Energy efficiency and application of renewable energies (Projects: CONCERTO Hvar Island)
- Smart Cities – Concepts of sustainable Energy Usage in urban context (Projects: EU GUGLE, ZEUS2020)
- Recycling of biogenic waste for energy (Projects: Composting, Waste to Energy, Lactic Acid )
Our R&D projects are implemented within national and international research frameworks, e.g.
Our Clients are among others, the
- Austrian Research Promotion Agency FFG,
- Austrian Energy Agency,
- Austrian Federal Ministry for Sustainability and Tourism.
Our partners are staff of various universities and research institutes in Austria and Central Europe.
Your key contact is:
Mr. Klaus KOGLER, MSc.
Phone: +43 1 52169-232